Monday, March 30, 2009

Thing 19: Other Social Networks

Whoops! I have managed to skip Thing 19. It's Monday! ("And everybody works on Monday" says Kevin Kline as "Dave.")

SO...THAT being said, although I am not yet a member of any other social network beyond Myspace and Facebook, I definitely intend on joining Flixster because I like movies. A lot. And I can associate it with my Myspace account, which will make it easier. That's one of my gripes. I love social networking and online tools because I'm a product of the Internet generation (despite the fact that I'm on the older end). However, the number of accounts you have to create is getting a little long-winded and extensive. That said, I DID join Gather as well, and I look forward to honing in on my librarian sense by joining "What's on my bookshelf" - I think that this will be a very helpful tool in my career!

So? What are YOUR thoughts? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment