Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thing 17: Podcasting

I explored www.podcast.com and www.podcastalley.com the most. Of the two, I think that the first (www.podcast.com) definitely provides users with more explorability and related options. I found and listened to "Mugglecast" on podcastalley.com. In addition to this, two of my patrons bestowed upon me the task of checking out the "Twilighters Anonymous" podcast, so you know that this has been added to my link list @ my sidebar.

I think that this is an awesome tool, and I think that the younger generation(s) have a great tool at the tips of their fingers. Recently, my computer has had some issues, so it tends to have its slower moments, which is frustrating to someone who is so used to always being on the go and having things right now when it comes to internet speed. Therefore, I'm a bit discouraged (especially timewise) as to creating my own podcasts. Again, I think that it's definitely a worthwhile tool. As far as subscribing is concerned, I might add these to my facebook account, but I'm wary because podcastalley required a download. Again, with my computer having the trouble that it did, I'm not really encouraged to do so.

=-D

No comments:

Post a Comment